System requirements Edit
Installing Machines Edit
- Insert Machines first disc into your CD-ROM drive. If you have Austostart active, the setup for Machines will load. Otherwise, open a window for your disc drive and double-click "setup.exe". If you are using Windows Vista/7 select option to run installer as Administrator.
- The Setup Wizard will guide you through a series of options for installing the game, installing DirectX from Machines CD is necessary only for systems prior Windows XP.
- Download and install Windows_2000/XP_Patch.
- If you are using Windows Vista/7/8 you should download missing d3drm.dll file and place it in Machines installation directory.
- For no-cd solution install Machines_Loader
- ↑ http://www.machinesthegame.co.uk/downloads/machines_2k_xp.zip
- ↑ See http://www.fixya.com/support/t4457536-d3drm_dll_error_vista_r_n for instructions how to fix d3drm.dll error.